31. In Year 12, everyone became obsessed with which uni they were going to go to.
32. Because if you went to a private school, God forbid you’d end up anywhere other than Sydney or Melbourne Uni.
33. Studying at the local public library became a social occasion — for which you straightened your hair and did your makeup, even if you were just wearing trackies.
34. On the last day of Year 12, you left with your uniform signed by every single girl in your grade.
35. And Muck Up Day was the day you looked forward to the most.
36. Unless your school found a way to derail any fun you planned on having with threats of expulsion.