– Timely recording of transactions in General Ledger and various sub-ledgers and special modules like HRMS, Telephone Module etc.
– Responsible for Costing of inventory.
– Preparation of documents related to banks (Daily deposit Slips, LCs, Payments, cheques etc.)
– Timely recording of employee related affairs in HRMS.
– Processing of payroll in conjunction with HRMS and employee accounts in GL/ AR.
– Raising of CAPEX, recording of asset purchase, disposals, transfers, write-off etc. in Fixed Assets Module.
– Monthly Bank reconciliations.
– Monthly general ledger reconciliations and sub-ledger reconciliations.
– Assisting the verification of inventory, cash and fixed assets.
– Assisting in the implementation of finance policies and procedures.
– Assist in implementing the Credit Control policy.
– Petty Cash management (where ever applicable).
– Any other functions assigned by the immediate supervisor in relation to the functional area.
– Minimum University degree in Accounting & Commerce from a Reputed University.
– Qualified professional qualification such as ACCA, CIMA, CA or CPA.
– Preferably 35 years of old and below.
– Experience: Minimum 2 – 3 years experience in a similar accounting environment.
– Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Excel skills is a must.
– Good business communication skills.
The Ali Bin Ali Group is a privately owned company with a heritage that dates back to 1945. Our roots began with a vision to provide quality international products and services to the people of Qatar. Today our Group is one of the largest retail and distribution companies in Qatar. We are also proud to say we have a long-standing reputation for building successful partnerships with the world’s leading brands across a diverse range of business activities. This success is born out of our unwavering commitment to the long-term development and strategic growth of not just our Group but also that of our partners.
Our knowledge of the market is unrivaled. That is what keeps us ahead in an environment of phenomenal growth in Qatar. The Ali Bin Ali Group has evolved and grown in response to Qatar’s diversifying requirements.
As a Group, we thrive on innovation, which is the key to our consistent market share results and achievement awards. The Ali Bin Ali Group operations are currently local but our standards are International. Our partners and competitors credit us with an impeccable reputation and with excellent public and private sector relationships. But from our perspective our most important affirmation comes from customer satisfaction across each of our Group’s business divisions.