BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT GRADUATE PROGRAM
A Graduate Program at L’Oréal Middle East will allow you to gain a strong professional experience, learn and connect with the best in industry! Come & join one of our Business Development teams for a 6-12 months assignment.
• Follow up activity plans on monthly basis with distributors
• Update Secondary sales reports and adjust the phasing plan.
• Develop new formats for the sales analysis by brand, by franchises
• Validate Promo Plans by mechanic by month maintaining a 4 months horizon and controlling the promo sales weight and promo on budget
• Monitor and share analysis of stocks coverage by SKU with distributors
• Follow the forecast process on monthly basis
• Monitor the weighted distribution by SKU by door to maximize distribution in the market
• Assist in servicing distributors and other department’s daily needs
• Monitor and share best practices of Distributors with internal departments on quarterly basis
• Be a logical and rational thinker who can simplify a complex problem and offer clear and effective solutions
• Capacity to understand the bigger business picture
• Have a technical mind but keen to work within the heart of a business
• Numerate and PC literate: in particular with strong Excel skills
• Strong networking skills and the ability to interact with all areas of the business
PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS & DETAILS
• You must be a fresh graduate (less than 2 years)
• Available to start by July 2020
For more than a century, we have devoted our energy and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. We have chosen to offer our expertise in the service of women and men worldwide, meeting the infinite diversity of their beauty desires. We are committed to fulfilling this mission ethically and responsibly.