We have an exciting opportunity in Dubai with one of our tax consultancy clients. The company provides a variety of corporate services to their international clients and are looking to expand their service offering to new clients across the UAE.
They are looking for someone who has an established successful background of developing business within corporate services in the UAE.
You will be a self-reliant, entrepreneurial individual who treats the business they work for as seriously as if it were their own company. You will be passionate about winning new business, signing up new clients and generating revenue. You will be responsible for the full sales cycle from approaching, meeting and signing up new clients and companies who can act as new business referrers.
Although the company has an office in the UAE this is an autonomous role and outside of visiting prospective new clients, this position can be worked remotely from home.
To be considered for this role you must have:
• A proven track record of successfully winning new business in the corporate services industry in the UAE;
• Experience of B2B sales;
• Experience in the company formation / business set up industry is an advantage;
• An excellent communicator, you will find it easy to motivate yourself, work autonomously and you will deliver results;
• You will be used to working to targets for bonus / commission depending on your performance;
• You will have a UAE driving licence and your own vehicle;
Qualifications in corporate services or tax would be an advantage.
Start date: mid-late October 2020.
Inspire Selection is headquartered in Dubai and recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations – from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Insurance, Legal, Sales & Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain.