We are looking for a skilled Call Center Manager who can lead our representatives to better performance and improve service quality.
The Call Center Manager will assist in establishing call center objectives, provide representatives with opportunities to expand their knowledge of services, products, and troubleshooting techniques, analyze call center data, and focus on improving performance and processes in an effort to better support customers.
Responsibilities and duties
• Developing objectives for the call centre’s day-to-day activities.
• Conducting effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources (people, technology etc.)
• Collecting and analysing call-centre statistics (sales rates, costs, customer service metrics etc.)
• To ensure individual advisors are performing against targets, while reviewing their performance and coaching them to do so.
• Hire, train and onboard new Call Center Agents as required
• Process weekly sales leads reports for submission to management
• Ensure that all employees follow the company’s best practices for call center management and operations
• Develop presentations and talks to motivate and educate call center agents
• Conduct periodic surveys of customers and potential customers to ensure quality control
18,000 to 25,000
per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Qualifications and skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or Communications preferred
• 5 years’ + experience in Managing telemarketing or an outbound call center environment
• Familiarity with telemarketing software systems
• Excellent communication, management, interpersonal and leadership skills required
• Advanced conflict resolution skills required
• Ability to work overtime as necessary and guide team
Innovations Group was established in 1994 under the name of Innovation Commercial Brokers. The company was formed as a sole proprietorship company spearheaded by its Managing Director, Ashish Nanda.
The company was set up with an objective to provide Relationship Management work within the Promotion, Distribution and Services business. The other line of business which the company was pursuing along with Promotions, Distribution and Services was Commercial Broking for clients for various financial products such as IPO, Investments and Placement of Funds. The idea was to acquire customers and mature the business by converting them for its different product lines by selling and cross-selling. By identifying the customer needs and trying to provide services in those areas where there was an identified need propelled the company to new heights and growth.
The process of acquiring clients was initially from local market and expanded to global markets through mail, telephone, and generation of leads.