The selected candidate will be tasked to set up the Technology Function for a newly established food- delivery service as part of a new subsidiary of a Saudi based Holding Group.
Newly established food-delivery service which is subsidiary of a Saudi based Holding Group.
* Effective hiring practices so that they can build the right team and further the organisation’s aim.
* Diplomacy skills as they negotiate what they feel is best for the company’s IT systems.
* An ability to liaise well with others and source information efficiently.
* Communication skills with people of all levels throughout the organisation they work for.
* An ability to research and predict the ways that different technologies can impact an organisation’s development.
Fantastic opportunity to be a part of a start-up organisation.
Ideal candidate will have a great track record in:
* Managing the company’s technological plans.
* Overseeing data security and management.
* Analysing the data mine of both customers & the supply chain
* Integrate the Technology smoothly through out the organisations
* including Software, Hardware, IT Security etc
* Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance
* Use stakeholder’s feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology
* Anticipate the Business’s needs.
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting
Banking & Financial Services
Property & Construction
Engineering & Supply Chain
Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.