– Prepare daily reports and submit to project/construction engineers.
– Monitor manpower productivity rate in accordance to the company minimum standard
– Monitor manpower deployment and delegation as per the approved baseline program and milestone dates.
– Assist project Engineer for daily execution supervision.
– Prepare daily progress interns of Quantity and materials used
– Follow up material schedule of submittal and their procurement
– Review inspectors reports for completeness
– Monitor all stages on the progress of work and compare the overall progress status (Actual vs. Planned)
– Participate in the evaluation for prequalification to the prospective sub-contractors and suppliers
– Review of shop drawings submitted by the contractor with respect to approved design drawings
– Final handing over of projects.
– Bachelor’s Degree in civil Engineer
– 4-6 Years Experience in construction field in UAE
– Site knowledge
– Knowledge of all construction new technics
– Understanding and Communication in Arabic &English
– Analytical Reporting Skills
– Availability of safe and low-cost alternative solutions
– Focusing on manpower distribution and Productivity
– Able to communicate well, both orally and in writing.
– Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines schedule
– Problem-solving ability
– Computer skills in such programs like the PRIMAVERA for proper site planning and scheduling.
– Negotiation skills
– Ability to update the knowledge
Royal Sky Group was founded and is owned by Mr. Ammar Omar , a successful Entrepreneur also well-known as an internationally recognized Business Coach.
The Group is primarily based in the UAE, where the first company was created, and has now branches in other countries in the Gulf and beyond.
Royal Sky Group is active in a wide variety of fields, among which Real estate, Construction, Interior Design, Hospitality Consulting & Franchise, Food and Beverage, Business Consulting & Trainings, Marketing and Advertising, IT development & Digitalisation.