We are looking to hire Coil Tubing Field Specialists/Supervisors for our operations in Saudi Arabia.
Location: Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
The Coiled Tubing Field Specialists/Supervisors performs Well Services Coiled Tubing jobs with assigned Well Services equipment safely and efficiently. Provides Service Delivery with flawless Service Quality and no HSE incidents in accordance with company policies, standards and procedures. Develops and progresses through the WS career path within the given time frame while working closely with the assigned mentor. He/She reports directly to Product Service Delivery Manager and under supervision of assigned Field Engineer or Field Specialist.
– Complies with all Company & Regulatory HS&E & Quality and IT standards and policies.
– Wears all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required & maintains required HS&E & SQ certifications up to date.
– Ensures that the correct People, Equipment and materials arrive on time on location, and are rigged up, tested and ready to perform the job, as requested by client, with no deviations from KSQR and contingency plans in place.
– Ensures pre-job meetings are held with WS Personnel, Client and third-party personnel
– Executes successful jobs as per the design provided and approved by the Client.
– Recognizes risks associated with the operation, and reduces these risks to as low as reasonably possible. Identifies any potential unplanned changes to the job program at the well site, and initiates the district’s Management of Change procedure(s).
– Ensures that all Well Services employees and contractors at the work site are in compliance with WS Safety Standards and other, relevant standards.
– Ensures that all personnel assigned are competent to drive and/or operate their assigned equipment.
– Is accountable for the Service Delivery process to the client
– Completes all the required pre and post job paper work and job tickets on time and without errors as per company policies.
– Operates and maintains the assigned equipment Standalone while learning to operate and maintain additional equipment.
– Performs preventive maintenance on WS equipment as per WS Standard 03 and as directed.
– Ensures unit/s is/are in safe, clean and proper working condition for the next service job.
– Completes all the required learning objects and courses as defined in the current SCDP.
– Participates in the District HS&E & Quality initiatives and programs (eg. SOIM’s, Risk Assessments, Quality Improvements, Emergency Response Plan, HSE and SQ Objectives, LPT and SQC)
– Develops Technical knowledge in design and evaluation working closely with the mentor
– Interfaces with the Client on location and promotes company image, services and products. Identifies Sales opportunities and reports this to the Cell Leader / FSM
– Helps the location in training of less experienced employees
– All other duties as needed.
– High school diploma or equivalent
– 3-5 years of experience in Coiled Tubing and supervising jobs preferably in onshore environment with knowledge of downhole tools, conventional, X11, ACTive.
– Able to work in Saudi Arabia as per the local regulations.
– Must be fluent in English and Arabic
Schlumberger is the world’s leading provider of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry. We have more than 20 years of experience in delivering world-class service to our customers through integrated projects. These projects range from basic service coordination through to complete development and abandonment of fields. To meet the growing needs of our business we are encouraging applications from experienced professionals who share our passion for delivering excellence in all aspects of project delivery.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Schlumberger is the world’s leading provider of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry. Working in more than 85 countries and employing people who represent over 140 nationalities, Schlumberger supplies the industry’s most comprehensive range of products and services, from exploration through production and integrated pore-to-pipeline solutions for hydrocarbon recovery that optimize reservoir performance.