Finance, Research & Logistics Lead:
– Lead day -to-day applications functional modules operations related to Finance & Research (SAP FICO, SAP FM/GM, SAP SRM/ MM, SAP SD, SAP RE, SAP PM, SAP VIM, SAP VAT etc and other 3rd party applications) and custom developed solutions
– Works with other team leads to resolve functional and technical issues
– Develops project plans for Finance & Research modules support, changes and upgrades
– Develop, priorities and monitor short/long terms SAP and Share Point functional improvement plans for finance (SAP FICO), research (SAP GM/FM), supply chain (SAP SRM/MM/WM), maintenance (SAP PM) and align it with ADM initiatives
– ECC – FICO/Asset Accounting/PS/FM/GM/VIM(open text)
– Integration with SAP Fiori
– S4 Finance best practices: Cash Management, Cash Flow Analysis, investment management
– Success Factors & Ariba, Finance integration
– Change management expertise
– Also, SAP certified on at least one module and Good knowledge on systems/ business analysis, projects management and process improvement methodologies
Teckraft has been an organization set up by technology whiz kids with a passion to excel in whatever is taken up. With a beeline of proud names on our client list, Teckraft has covered an enviable variety of industry verticals within and outside the country who have stayed with us over 2 decades. While we have partnered with global leaders SAP for ERP solutions for the pharma, chemicals, food, discrete and process manufacturing sectors, we also have some very good business applications of our own in our product basket and have provided many organizations with these key business application solutions.
Teckraft is already a long-standing IT solutions provider to global industry leaders across verticals since many years now. We have organizations like Sun Pharma, Abbot, Sandoz, Vitabiotics, Famy Care, Parle Agro, Janak Healthcare, Ansa, Sabic, United Phosphorous, Pidilite, VIP Luggage, Anchor-Panasonic etc. Headquartered at Mumbai, we also have area offices at Pune and Vadodara, through which we operate pan-India service.