Guildhall is looking to fill a Cost Control Engineer vacancy for a Qatari owned holding company in Doha.
We are looking for someone with five years of discipline-specific engineering and construction experience, preferably on one or two large scale commercial, office or recreational complexes, public or industrial infrastructure projects to carry out the following duties:
– Cost/Schedule Control Structures.
– Risk Assessment.
– Contingency Management.
– Cost Control.
– Cost and Schedule Forecasting.
The package on offer depends on qualifications, experience and availability, the range we are working with is QAR 15,000 to QAR 20,000.
15,000 to 20,000
per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
– Civil engineering degree from an accredited university with applicable professional memberships and certifications.
– Five years of engineering and construction experience, preferably on one or two large scale commercial, office or recreational complexes, public or industrial infrastructure projects.
– Ability to work to project deadlines and within budget targets.
– In Qatar with transferable visa
Guildhall has partnered some the leading Construction Contractors across the MENA region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of Recruiting in the Construction sector, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman and North Africa.
Guildhall is a recruitment agency with a customised and tailored approach with an aim to provide a seamless service that delivers time and time again.
Each client and project holds its own unique challenges. Guildhall listens to what you want, understands project time constraints and will offer you a solution to ensure that you deliver your project on time and on budget.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.