Country Sales Manager (Cybersecurity Training Products Sales) Saudi Arabia
Industry: Cybersecurity Training / Computer & Network Security, Information Technology & Services
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Business development, Sales, Account management
Seniority Level: Manager
Our client is an American multinational training institute, pioneers in Computer & Network Security, cybersecurity, Information security, Network defenses, Penetration testing, Incident response, Digital forensics, and they are looking for a Country Sales manager to develop Qatar Market.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible to grow the business based on country model.
• To support the retention of existing business at re-tender times and to pursue leads to expand existing business.
• To work with and support large accounts.
• To actively promote the sale of additional soft services, drawing on the Soft Service support as required.
• To support mobilization of new business with agreed handover to Operations.
• To actively target and build prospect client relationships in your geographic area.
• Maintain and develop close client relationship of new contracts.
• Develop and actively engage in client relationship building.
• Identifies and targets influential people inside the client, customer and third-party organization and builds relationships with them.
• Work closely with Managing Director to effectively target prospects using a regional team approach.
• Work in conjunction with the Managing Director to construct winning bids which meet the needs of the client.
• Targets and develops a network of influential internal and external contacts.
• Manage effectively the sales process through prospect development, proposal, presentation and closing negotiations.
• Ensure company pro-forma process is accurately completed for all proposals and new business gains.
• To support contract compliance through the negotiation of company contractual and payment terms, ensuring all aspects are understood and accepted.
• To ensure contract profitability through a commercial evaluation, and a full understanding of risks and liabilities, prior to presenting written sales proposals.
• To ensure successful sales and business mobilization with early achievement of both the required financial run rates and quality standards.
• Prepares fully for negotiations, to include identifying desired outcomes and acceptable / unacceptable comprise.
• To actively promote your own development to ensure ongoing sales success.
• Enter all leads and opportunities into the company CRM (SalesForce).
• Minimum 10 years’ sales and business Development Experience within Cybersecurity, Network Security, Information Technology Security.
• Solid Client Base within Government, Multinationals, Educational Institutes, Ministries.
• Proven documented Sales track record.
• SalesForce or similar CRM software database experience.
• Articulate communication and Clear English-speaking skills.
• Arabic language is Mandatory.
• Candidates with Dual Western Nationalities Passports Holders will be given preferences for travel purposes.
• You have No Restrictions in work timings or extensive travel. There is a 9 to 6 but if you want to make money this means nothing to you.
• You possess Excellent presentation skills (Public Speaking) – (PowerPoint)
• You have the 60 second elevator speech or you can make one instantly.
• Can manage your time and your responsibilities with Minimum Supervision.
• You are comfortable producing weekly and monthly sales reports.
• You are Down to earth, Team player, Handworker, Switched-on Mentality.
• You are Hungry to make Money and develop his career.
• You are Looking for a career Longevity not a job Hoper.
• You are Confident not arrogant, Smart and sweet personality with management skills.
• You Dress to impress, Punctual, Integrity and commitment are part of your ethics.
• Educated to a degree level in Information technology or equivalent Discipline.
• Business administration degree.
• Cybersecurity Certifications holders will be given preference.
What to expect
• Fast paced high progressive work environment.
• We work as a family.
• Open door policy.
• Unlimited opportunities to make more money on top of your salary.
• Full support from management, in terms of resources to help grow your Business.
• Inhouse learning, training and development.
• Career Advancement for top performers.
Inspire Selection is headquartered in Dubai and recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations – from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Insurance, Legal, Sales & Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain.