This CRM Marketing Executive is responsible for assisting in the development of the online marketing strategy for L’Occitane Group. You will plan and execute digital marketing campaigns (including email and SMS) while supervising the design and supplying content for the brand.
What you’ll do
• Follow all relevant policies, processes and standard operating procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
• Implement activities under minimal supervision
• Provide subject matter expertise to assist junior team members
• Escalate complex problems to the relevant person to ensure case/issue is closed efficiently and in timely a manner
• Run regular workshops with the Brands to capture their requirements for CRM and eCRM
• Work closely with the Brands to manage their specific CRM projects
• Constantly manage CRM activities to support brands customer lifecycle management
Project Coordination & Execution
• Coordinate with relevant department managers to deliver projects to time and cost budgets
• Support in suppliers benchmarking and sourcing strategy
• Manage the scheduling, testing and deployment of all CRM and eCRM projects
Analytics & Reporting
• Design, build and run Business Intelligence reports for country’s needs (monthly and quarterly)
• Be responsible for data integrity at Group level
• Provide monthly/weekly reports – including but not limited to, campaign measurement a nd customer segmentation analysis
What we are looking for
• University educated with either a marketing, IT or business related qualification.
• 3+ years proven work experience in a CRM role
• Experienced in executing CRM campaigns on platforms such as Salesforce, Braze, Mailchimp and / or similar CRM platforms.
• Understanding of coding or ability to lean: HTML5, Java script, Database structure, fluid emails with spam safe html coding and CSS3. API knowledge is plus.
• Technologically savvy and comfortable learning and using various digital tools and platforms.
• Advanced level of computer literacy, such as Microsoft Office and particularly in Excel.
• Experience using analytics tools such as Google Analytics, and built-in tools within CRM Communication platforms.
• Experience in working with Content and/or Campaign Management Systems.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written. Arabic a plus!
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group’s success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group’s competitive edge in today’s market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.