We’re expanding our team within Amazon Operations! If you’re interested in joining a business where you can achieve amazing results and put smiles on people’s faces, this could be the role for you.
You will be working alongside the Area Manager to highlight and rectify issues as they arise. This is a varied, challenging role and every day is different!
• Development of data collection processes and data management systems
• Maintenance of data integrity (0% error rate)
• Designing of queries, compiling of data, and generation of reports in MS Access and Excel
• Charting and graphing of data for reporting purposes
• In depth research of defect trends
• Data collection and entry as needed
• Data mining and problem solving
• Back up for Process Assistant duties
• Develop Tableau and SQL dashboards to automate analysis
Since our beginnings in 1995, Amazon has been pushing the boundaries of possible further and further. Whether it’s exploring successful new business lines, pushing our technology and processes to get the very quickest delivery times for our customers or delivering record volumes, Amazon has achieved incredible feats in defining industries.
Our journey to become the Earth’s most customer-centric company is one full of exciting innovation, pace and change. From the second an order is placed online to the seamless coordination of that order behind the scenes, we strive to stay agile, fluid and intentional in what we do. Our employees move this business forward and hiring great people allows us to continually set records.
Come and join us in building our future!
The Right Candidate
• Has strong communication skills, demonstrates a great sense of ownership, leads by example in all areas of performance and has the ability to develop subject matter expertise in all operations processes.
• You will need to be able to work with data, be proficient with Microsoft Excel and macros to simplify reports, and with SQL, be flexible to work in shifts, but most importantly have the ability to keep the customer at the heart of every decision you make.
• If you are engaging, innovative, supportive, or a problem solver we want to hear from you
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Amazon.ae, formerly Souq.com, is an English-Arabic language e-commerce platform, owned by Amazon, Inc. It is the largest e-commerce platform in the Arab world. On March 28, 2017, Amazon.com Inc. confirmed it would be acquiring Souq.com for $580 million. On May 1, 2019, Souq.com became known as Amazon.ae.