Greenfield International School is a Taaleem School providing a high quality, creative and challenging international education for students in KG 1 to Grade 12, based on the International Baccalaureate Philosophy. We foster within each student, staff member and community member an enduring passion for learning and empowering each individual to become a caring global citizen. Our curriculum promotes a sense of global mindedness with language forming an important and integral part of the GIS world. In fact there is an opportunity to learn Arabic, French or German from Kindergarten onwards.
We currently have a vacancy for a Data Manager to join our team. This role is a new non-teaching position which will be the key for the ongoing smooth running of Secondary school data systems. The successful applicant will ensure the Secondary school’s data and teaching management systems run effectively, allowing data to be effectively collected, analysed and distributed to various stakeholders. This role is not responsible for the technical maintenance of the systems, which is the responsibility of separate school IT technicians.
• Manage the data collection systems to ensure data is collected, analysed and distributed to staff, students and parents effectively and on time.
• The main systems to manage would be iSAMs, Managebac and GradeSet.
• Manage the school virtual learning environment (Managebac) to ensure students and teachers are able to share work and tasks effectively.
• Manage the school record system (iSAMs) to ensure students records are up to date and easy to access.
• As appropriate support the writing of the Secondary school timetable and make appropriate changes during the academic year.
• Support and work with primary colleagues on data management as directed.
• Knowledge of the school’s actual platforms is preferable but not essential.
• The successful candidate will need to have the ability to quickly learn and keep updated with the main school systems and so need to be ICT literate.
• Ability to work independently.
• Be highly organised to ensure deadlines for key school events like data collation, school reports, timetables etc are met.
• Strong communication skills to meet the needs of working with a wide range of stakeholders.
CVs must contain:
• Qualifications including university degree
• Employment History
• Experience of working with computer systems (e.g. iSAMS, Timetabler, Managebac)
Taaleem’s main activity is the development and management of early childhood, primary and secondary schools. With quality at the forefront of our offering, we tailor each project to answer the specific educational requirements of a wide range of families by offering top international curricula including British, American, the International Baccalaureate and our custom early childhood programme.
Taaleem, which means education in Arabic, is committed to inspiring students and helping them to identify and develop their passions and talents. We only recruit the best international teachers who are capable of delivering our international curricula in a creative and engaging manner.
Taaleem is seeking to raise the educational standards in the region. The combined experience of its core team of senior education leaders in international education policy, operations and global management best practices means Taaleem is well positioned to ensure the creative of truly exceptional schools that satisfy the most comprehensive and exacting education developmental requirements.