As the Database Administrator, you will be responsible for the day to day support and administration of all areas of SQL environments, database and query performance tuning and optimisation.
You will be experienced with SQL Server and Oracle, and once ODS and EDW (Enterprise Data Warehouse) are up and running you will:
A leading, prestigious financial services business with exceptionally high turnover globally who pride themselves on their corporate sophistication and forward-thinking approach.
* Manage SQL Server database (SQL 2008R & 2012 – 2016) through product life cycle environments, from development to production systems.
* Data cleansing and data correction work, Performance tuning, capacity planning.
* Assisting developers, implementation, and support staff with putting together complex database queries and stored procedures.
* Contributing to product improvements, ease of use, reliability and reducing support levels.
* Flexibility with working hours and workload including being part of the 24*7 support.
* Day to day support and administration of all areas of SQL environments, backups and refresh databases.
* Coordination with Development Team for performance related issues.
* Opportunity to join a leading Middle East organisation in their field.
* Exciting role with strong involvement across a range of business-critical projects.
* Generous tax-free salary.
* Relocation and family benefits.
* Bachelor’s degree in computer science with a minimum of 4 years relevant experience.
* Hands on SQL patching upgrades of all environment (SQL 2008R2201220142016).
* Act as the single point of contact for various internal stakeholders in regards to any data related issues.
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting
Banking & Financial Services
Property & Construction
Engineering & Supply Chain
Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.