The Project Manager will play a key role in the deployment of software, apps and overall vision and strategy. You will be in charge of developing, implementing and managing project plans for various software implementations and product releases.
A well funded tech startup disrupting an $11.9 trillion industry. This organisation are market leaders in the UAE and have huge plans to grow internationally.
* Defining project requirements, accountabilities and best practices
* Launching new tools and processes
* Incorporating internal and external feedback into product plans
* Managing the project plan for software implementations
* Help define and deliver software vision and strategy
This position will offer a competitive salary, role autonomy and an opportunity to work directly with the founders of a successful and growing startup.
* Proven track record of successfully managing software implementation projects
* Previous experience with software project deployment from a project management perspective
* Ability to adapt and comfortable in a startup environment
* University degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Strategy or Data Analytics
* Fluent English language skills (written and oral), Arabic is a plus
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting
Banking & Financial Services
Property & Construction
Engineering & Supply Chain
Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.