ECEMEA ERPM Marketing Director
As the leader for ERPM Marketing in ECEMEA you will be responbile for the development and implementation of marketing plans in support of business goals for ERP/EPM/SCM solutions in ECEMEA region. Manages a staff of managers.
• You will manage marketing activities within the context of the overall corporate plan to meet company objectives.
• Initiate and foster relationships with sales, sales development and other groups to develop jointly create marketing plans based on regional priorities and monitor the development and results of the marketing plan.
• Make strategic decisions on budget investment areas to deliver against pipeline creation and revenue targets.
• Strong experience in integrated marketing, both digital and physical tactics.
• Regularly interacts across functional areas with senior management or executives to ensure unit objectives are met.
• Ability to influence thinking or gain acceptance of others in sensitive situations.
• Software business management experience.
• 7 years marketing experience.
• Previous field marketing experience and people management experience.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
• Strong team player and collaborator.
• Successful track record in management.
• BA/BS degree. MBA preferred.
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models – including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds – to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.