We are a world’s renowned manufacturing company within the construction and building material industry and we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Executive Secretary & Business Coordinator to be based in Dubai.
• Core responsibilities will encompass extensive diary and travel management, to ensure there is no conflict between schedules; managing complex stakeholder engagement and full responsibility for the Leadership Team Meetings.
• There is a very strong administrative element to the role, including; writing briefs and taking meeting minutes, creating complex presentations and managing internal and external communication, as well as tracking and submitting financial expenses and reimbursements.
• Additionally, research, analysis and project management play a large part in the role, as you will be required to participate in organization-wide projects that require additional support in collection and assimilation of data, feasibility analysis support and you will attend operational, project and program-related meetings, in order to capture information and ensure appropriate follow through.
• The ideal candidate will have vast experience in Business Intelligence, analytics and reporting using advance ERP software’s including MS Office (Excel and Power Point).
• University Degree is preferred
• Minimum 8-10 years’ experience in a similar role with strong interest not only in technology but also in the commercial side of the business.
• The ability to structure, organise, plan, and execute work across cross-functional teams.
• Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work well and communicate effectively across all layers of the organization
• Comfortable working in a fast paced and very dynamic environment, who can cope with change and problem solve on their feet.
A leading multinational engineering company.