The Fat Burning Kitchen nutritional manual has been making a lot of waves. Expert trainer Mike Geary teamed up with nutritionist Catherine Ebeling and together they created this short but to the point eBook which teaches exactly which foods accelerate fat burning and which slow it down to a standstill.
There is a lot that can be learned from this eBook not only about how to eat to burn more fat faster, but on how to eat to be as healthy as possible. After all, you are what you eat, right? You have to put into your body the best food or you will never be as lean, healthy, and attractive as possible. Fat Burning Kitchen can help you make sure you’re eating the right things.
However, it is not a perfect book. It has both pros and cons.
Fat Burning Kitchen Pros and Cons:
– Easy to read and to apply
– Written by two experts
– Exposes some of the more blatant lies about food today
– Exposes so called “health food” which is really unhealthy
– Includes video lessons which can help you learn more about nutrition
– Can help you eat better to have a leaner and healthier body
– At times some of the explanations in Fat Burning Kitchen can become a bit scientific and not everyone wants that
– Some people may find that they need to change a lot about their eating habits so be ready for that
Overall, Fat Burning Kitchen is a thought provoking and excellent nutritional manual. You can learn a lot from it and if you’re a health conscious person, you should definitely give it a read.