– Thorough knowledge of understanding and interpretation of Instrument Logic Drawing / Location Drawings / Instrument Manuals /drawings etc.
– Shall be familiar and have worked with SAP maintenance system and able to suggest changes / modifications to Standard Text for System improvement.
– Shall be conversant with all site coordination activities for F&G / Fire Alarm maintenance and will be responsible to handle all record keeping of F&G activities.
– He shall attend all meetings and coordination meetings required for F&G / Fire Alarm activities and review work scope with company representative and planning section as per work schedule requirement.
– He shall associate and support Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA) investigation of any F&G / Fire Alarm activity and follow-up RCFA recommendation.
– He shall conduct regular weekly/monthly coordination meeting with company representative and review job performance providing status update such as job completed/Job planned/Material status/manpower status, look ahead plan etc and provide monthly report at the end of the month.
– He shall coordinate filling all required forms and requests for F&G / Fire Alarm activities like
– Calibration reports/Work status/PMCR request etc.
– He shall be proficient in English, both spoken and written.
– Degree in Electronics /Instrumentation Engineering
– Expertise in Fire & Gas / Fire Alarm maintenance services & manage team of approx. 30 technicians.
– He shall be expertise for resources, planning, monitoring and controlling the overhaul Fire & Gas / Fire Alarm maintenance services schedule and shall have working knowledge of SAP / MS Project or other scheduling tools.
– He shall also be well versed with Oil & Gas Plant Safety requirements.
– Minimum eight (8) to ten (10) years’ experience in Oil and Gas Plants with at least three (3) years work experience in Fire and Gas detectors and Protection Systems.
– Good understanding of NFPA requirements of F&G / Fire Alarm Detection and protection systems.
– Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in the Senior Supervisory level.
– Computer Literate and shall be able to generate various reports.
Catering to the fields like Oil, Gas, Petrochemical and Utilities Industries, both onshore and offshore, DOPET has now grown into one of the largest mechanical construction companies in Qatar.
Powered by a dedicated team of professionals, a strong workforce and sophisticated machineries and equipment, DOPET has successfully carried out EPIC Projects and diverse assignments in areas like Fabrication and Installation of Piping & Structural, Fabrication of Pressure Vessels & Tanks, Electrical, Instrumentation, Valve Overhauling, etc.
The key to our growth is the dedicated teamwork and commitment to quality and to client’s satisfaction, which has enabled us to provide outstanding services to our valued clients. Our extensive workshops and fabrication facilities at the Salwa Industrial Area and at Ras Laffan, are used to support our site works. DOPET’s workshops and construction divisions are supported by a modern and fully equipped plant and maintenance facility to ensure equipment is maintained to the highest degree and availability.