Gas Plant Operator for an Oil and Gas Company in UAE
• Distribute or process gas for utility companies or industrial plants, using panel boards, control boards, and semi-automatic equipment.
• Monitor transportation and storage of flammable and other potentially dangerous products to ensure that safety guidelines are followed
• Control operation of compressors, scrubbers, evaporators, and refrigeration equipment to liquefy, compress, or regasify natural gas
• Control equipment to regulate flow and pressure of gas to feedlines of boilers, furnaces, and related steam-generating or heating equipment.
• POSITION: GAS PLANT OPERATOR
• SALARY: depending on experience and qualifications
• HIRING COMPANY: Oil and Gas Company
• WORK LOCATION: UAE
• AVAILABILITY: Can join immediately (max 1-month)
• EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Temporary (3-6 months contract)
• Open to ANY nationality
• Male, below 45 years old
• Bachelor’s Degree in Petroleum Engineering
• Minimum 10 years of working experience in the Oil and Gas industry
• Well exposed in handling MTC (Mast Type Cranes)
• With experience in Gas Treatment, NGL Recovery, Sulfur and Condensate Stabilization, Plant Utilities and Power Generation, Gas Reinjection, and Work Permits Systems
A leading recruitment agency in UAE.