Gas Plant Operator for an Oil and Gas Company in UAE
• Distribute or process gas for utility companies or industrial plants, using panel boards, control boards, and semi-automatic equipment.
• Monitor transportation and storage of flammable and other potentially dangerous products to ensure that safety guidelines are followed
• Control operation of compressors, scrubbers, evaporators, and refrigeration equipment to liquefy, compress, or regasify natural gas
• Control equipment to regulate flow and pressure of gas to feed lines of boilers, furnaces, and related steam-generating or heating equipment.
• POSITION: GAS PLANT OPERATOR
• SALARY: depending on experience and qualifications
• HIRING COMPANY: Oil and Gas Company
• WORK LOCATION: UAE
• AVAILABILITY: Can join immediately (max 1-month)
• EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Temporary (3-6 months contract)
• Open to ANY nationality
• Male, below 45 years old
• Bachelor’s Degree in Petroleum Engineering
• Minimum 10 years of working experience in the Oil and Gas industry
• Well exposed in handling MTC (Mast Type Cranes)
• With experience in Gas Treatment, NGL Recovery, Sulfur and Condensate Stabilization, Plant Utilities and Power Generation, Gas Re injection, and Work Permits Systems
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.