Supports Regional Sales Manager and Regional Sales Team in all operational & strategic issues by supplying information, analysis and reports for effective sales management. Ensure that we have the right distribution targets & KPIs across all categories /Regions
A day in the life of
– Ensure distributors /Sales team adherence to monthly sales plan
– Collect and consolidate requested data (by RSM) from the field team
– Prepare monthly trade spend per region along with the proper spending tracking
– Analyze monthly sales outcomes through scorecards for creating opportunities in the distributor & region & channel
– Work on the routing exercise for all Egypt and ensure that the current RTM and routing across all regions are achieving our efficiencies
– Work on having accurate sales forecasts, in collaboration with district managers & CCSD by providing the correct forecast assumptions
What will make you successful
– Minimum 1 – 2 years field sales experience
– Strong analytical skills Capability to interpret sales reports
– Ability to perform in a highly dynamic, fast pace environment requiring multitasking & correct prioritization
– Ability to work in a close team environment with fast adaptation of communication style according to audience
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world’s biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company’s strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle’s existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company’s priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.