As the Head of Software Engineering, you will be tasked with the overall responsibilities of the software development function from product scale-up, streamlining operations and driving the growth of the business and team.
You will be responsible for establishing the most effective, cost optimising and profitable product and software roadmap for the business.
Our client is a business that has seen rapid success and growth in the region and are now looking to bring in the Head of Software Engineering to drive and facilitate their exiting expansion plans.
* Drive software development and technology strategy across multiple platforms, including web, android, and iOS in multiple languages.
* Lead software development team to develop, document and maintain cutting-edge web and mobile based application.
* Drive improvements in the development practice of continuous delivery and promote enhancements and upgrades where applicable.
* Establish software engineering best practices include agile, continuous delivery, micro services,etc.
* Provide leadership, management, and technical vision to entire engineering team.
* Opportunity to join a growing Middle East technology platform.
* Generous tax-free salary
* Relocation and family benefits
* Bachelor’s degree in computer science with a minimum of 10 years relevant software development experience.
* Ability to step into a senior leadership position responsible for building, motivating and leading high performing development team.
* Previous successful track record of building and scaling web and mobile based applications.
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting
Banking & Financial Services
Property & Construction
Engineering & Supply Chain
Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.