Objectives: Position dedicated to Jindal Films Europe operations.
Responsible for the front end of the recruiting process (finding, filtering, qualifying and presenting candidates) to build a strong talent pipeline for our open positions and critical functional areas.
Assist in ad-hoc HR projects
Main responsibilities: • Consult with Managers to define staff requirements and specific job objectives
• Write and post job descriptions on career websites, newspapers and social medias
• Develop and maintain candidate flow, supporting a variety of job families.
• Source candidates through a variety of search methods (social media, internal database, job boards, networking, internet searches, company targets, referrals etc.).
• Evaluate and screen resumes and cover letters
• Use tools like tests and assignments to assess candidates’ skills
• Conduct detailed, thorough candidate interviews and present qualified candidates for further consideration
• Prepare new hire paperwork ensure legislation requirements are met
• Prepare and maintain onboarding documentation for different sites
• Assist on specific projects linked to HR
Reporting to: Human Resources Manager
Number required: 1
Desired start date: ASAP
Probation: 6 Months
Working Hours: Monday – Friday
Travel requirements: N/A
Gross monthly base salary: 1000
Other Benefits: As Per UAE Labor Law
University Qualifications: • Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent through relevant experience (preferably HR).
Nature and length of previous experience: • 5 years experience in recruitment activities
Specialist knowledge: • Excellent communication skills
• Ability to prioritize and complete projects within deadline
• Solid knowledge of HR policies and best practices
• Hands on experience with various selection processes like phone interviews and reference checks
• Familiarity with social media, especially LinkedIn
Soft Skills and Personality traits: • Ability to form working relationships with people at all levels.
• Teamwork skills.
Language Fluency: Proficient in English, any other European language (French, Italian, German) is a plus
Current Location: Dubai
Jindal Films is an expert in the development and manufacture of specialty films for flexible packaging and labeling markets.
Our products help solve your packaging and labeling problems, improve your total costs and support dazzling package designs that help you sell more.
Within Flexible Packaging, Jindal Films provides films that lead the market in terms of barrier to moisture, oxygen, and flavor & aroma. These barriers protect package contents and extend the shelf-life of consumer products so our customers can expand their product distribution channels, reduce stales and keep products tasting ‘first day fresh’. Our barrier technology is available in our range of Bicor, Metallyte and Oppalyte films.