Our client, a well-known healthcare facility based in Abu Dhabi is currently recruiting for Staff Nurse that has an experience with patients with intellectual disabilities and mental health experience
Your responsibilities would include but not limited to:
• Responsible for ensuring that the nursing process of; diagnosis, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of the patient’s care is in collaboration with the family and is in accordance with the organizations policy and procedures and scope of service.
• Demonstrating accountability for own professional judgement, actions, outcomes of care and continued competence.
• Recognising the boundaries of your scope of practice and limits of own competence.
• Under supervision and collaboration with the interdisciplinary team ensures that the provision of individualised care from point of first contact throughout the episode of care, incorporates the continuum of care and rehabilitation goals.
• Identifying significant changes/deterioration with patient conditions, initiates appropriate action within scope of practice and escalates concerns timely and appropriately.
• Taking all reasonable steps to protect children or adults who are vulnerable or at risk from harm, neglect or abuse and escalates concerns.
• Demonstrates a working knowledge of resource consumption and practices within a cost effective framework.
• Works closely with families to ensure they are involved within all aspects of care where appropriate.
The Ideal Candidate would have:
• Must have experience in a large hospital or rehab facility within ICU/PICU/CICU/Neuro ICU/SICU/CCU/Long Term unit.
• Bachelor degree in Nursing (must to secure HAAD license)
• With valid UAE license – HAAD/MOH/DHA or passed exam (eligibility)
• Willing to work 12 hours per shift or 48 hours per week
• Willing to be based in Abu Dhabi
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider
that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.