As an Information Security Officer, you will be working closely with the IT department to ensure information security is at the forefront of the organisation, working on the availability, integrity and confidentiality of data and compliance. The role can be based in Dubai or Abu Dhabi.
A local company with offices in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, investing heavily in talent.
* Develop plans to safeguard internal files against accidental or unauthorised modification, destruction, or disclosure.
* Under general direction of the IT team, monitor and audit information systems, networks, and databases to identify and isolate occurrences of unauthorised activity; prepare and coordinate corrective actions.
* Assist with conducting security assessments, audits and incident management.
* Coordinate response to information security incidents and threats.
* Review and enforce information security policy, standards and guidelines for business operations and technology implementations.
* Exciting role for someone junior to kick-start their information security career.
* Comprehensive training would be provided by the team.
* Flexible working location with a 4-day week.
* Must be a UAE National with family book due to the nature of this role.
* Bachelor Degree holder of Information Technology / Computer Science.
* 0-2 years of experience in similar role or prior information security focused internships would be highly preferred.
* Professional information security certification will be beneficial.
* Basic knowledge of various information security frameworks.
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting
Banking & Financial Services
Property & Construction
Engineering & Supply Chain
Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.