– Maintenance, installing and upgrading the company computers/systems
– Provide technical support to the client regarding installing and updating Windows 10
– Performs email and system back ups
– Configuration and troubleshooting of desktops/laptops
– Bachelor’s in Engineering (Electronics and Communication) or equivalent.
– With at least 3 – 5 years relevant experience with strong IT background in maintenance, installing and upgrading Windows 10.
– Until December 2020 (extendable depends on the project and/or performance)
– Candidates must be available in UAE and can join as soon as possible.
– Ruwais, Abu Dhabi – UAE
OilExec International strives to be recognised as a market leader in traditional and web-based recruitment and staffing solutions for the global oil and gas industry. The principal goals of the company are:
- To provide tools and services that improve our clients’ recruitment business processes, resulting in measurable economies of costs, time and human resources.
- To facilitate both Jobseekers’ access to worldwide oil and gas industry employment opportunities and recruiter’s access to international professional personnel.
OilExec International achieves these goals through a combination of traditional HR recruitment methodology enhanced by the technological functionality of OilExec’s online job-posting and resume database.