• As a Junior Digital Graphic Designer with the Senior Designer and Content Manager to deliver digital visual content across our regional stores and e-Commerce marketing channels to deliver a relevant and engaging customer experience.
• You will ensure all digital creative and front-end content produced is brand compliant, user friendly, and meets best practice standards.
• You will thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, deadline-oriented environment and become an integral part of the content hub team.
• Experience designing and developing digital communications including, but not limited to landing pages, websites, newsletters, banners, banner sizing and adaptation and other marketing collaterals
• Design and adapt digital promotional and branding materials according to guidelines, to support the communication plans across markets
• Ensure consistency of creatives across multiple digital channels
• Manage CMS content execution
• Create designs with a mobile-first approach, maintaining responsiveness to different devices whilst demonstrating a strong understanding of use experience and applying a user-centric approach
• Collaborate closely with the online teams and regional agencies to keep content creation on schedule and ensure branding standards are met
• Ability to communicate design concepts through sketches and mockups.
• Propose new and creative ideas/concepts to improve customer experience on Samsung.com eStores
• Adapt global marketing and web content to local market requirements
• Create e-mail marketing templates and co-marketing designs with partners
• Edit and optimize content as per requirements on a daily basis
• Ensure the design and campaigns are delivered to specifications on time, on brief, and within established brand standards
• Demonstrated interest in new tools, technologies, and processes
Essential skills and experience:
• Strong understanding of web standards and latest web technologies, image optimization and cross-browser
• Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, and manage change effectively
• Ability to follow detailed brand guidelines
• Awareness of good contemporary digital design & pixel perfection
• Good understanding of Search engine optimization (SEO)
• At least 2-3 years digital design experience, ideally in a relevant E-Commerce company or division
• Ability to handle multiple demands efficiently, while being well organized and maintaining high attention to detail
• A self-starter and eager learner who enjoys working both in groups and independently
• Must possess good interpersonal skills in order to build strong positive business relationships
• Must be able to take direction well and understand requirements
• Very organized in maintaining, archiving and categorizing design files
• Must be able to handle confidential information and deal with issues sensitively
Qualifications (Experience, Education, Licensure & language skills)
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field with 2-3 years of relevant work experience
• Proficient with Adobe creative suit is a must (Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design)
• Strong attention to details
• UI/UX background is preferable
• Experience working with established brand guidelines, style guides and design system
• Demonstrated written and communication skills
• Must be system oriented as well as computer literate and advanced user of MS-Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Fluent in English, Arabic a Plus
We are an independent specialized recruiting & staffing firm, headquartered in the United Arab of Emirates & specialize in contingency recruitment, executive searches as well as hiring locals (Emiratization and Omanization).
The ReKruiters is a team of experts with over 30 years’ experience in the inclusive support of companies, groups and other units in the public and private sector. Our consultants combined language specialties include Arabic, English, French, Russian, Hindi & Urdu. Our aim is to simplify the selection and recruitment process of qualified personals across a wide variety of industries in the GCC region.
We guarantee full support during the recruitment and selection of candidates & are committed to the long-term success of your company delivering the highest quality of service.
One of your unique focus points is also enable the newer generation of candidates through our Mostakbly program; it is designed to help streamline the hiring process of recently graduated candidate as well as undergrads through an end-to-end digital experience.