If you have the experience and skills outlined below, please register your future interest by applying to this role.
– To support the kitchen staff in maintaining kitchen cleanliness and in basic food preparation processes
Functional Roles and Responsibilities:
– Assist the Commis / Chef de Partie in basic food preparation and carry out tasks as instructed
– Work within operational standards to ensure the kitchen and food preparation process remain within Company and Municipality guideline
– Maintain the highest standards of hygiene, cleanliness and sanitation in the kitchen at all times
– Participate in deep cleaning of the kitchen and the restaurant as and when required
– Possess a complete and thorough knowledge of how to operate all kitchen equipment and machinery, including cleaning and maintenance practices
– Carry out additional tasks as instructed by management
Education/Certification and Continued Education:
– Able to communicate in English (verbal and reading)
Established in 1979, Al Tayer Group is a privately-held, diversified company with operations in 12 countries in the Middle East and beyond. With over 7,800 employees from 95 different nationalities, the Group has its headquarters in Dubai, UAE.
Al Tayer Group operates leading, quality-focused businesses in automobile sales and service, luxury and lifestyle retail, perfumes and cosmetics distribution, engineering as well as interiors contracting. The Groups portfolio includes several of the worlds leading brands such as Armani, Bvlgari, Banana Republic, Ford, Ferrari, Gucci, Gap, Harvey Nichols and Maserati. The Group operates over 180 stores across multiple markets in the Middle East. In addition, Al Tayer Group has investments in commercial real estate, contracting, supply chain management, precision tools manufacturing and travel agency services.