National Sales Manager (Food Division) Up to 30K AED For A Renowned FMCG Company In Dubai
POSITION: National Sales Manager
SALARY: up to 30,000 AED all-inclusive depending on experience and qualification
HIRING COMPANY: FMCG Company
WORK LOCATION: Dubai, UAE
AVAILABILITY: Immediately (1-month max)
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full time
– Develop and monitor business strategies in order to ensure the long-term financial viability of the organization
– Manages performance and develop current staff and future team within the organization as per Performance Management Plan in order to facilitate high performance, succession planning and close performance gaps
– Participate in commercial negotiations with customers and suppliers to secure market share and achieve business objectives
– Work closely with the heads of different support functions to enhance efficiency, ensure effective utilization of resources and thereby increase market share.
– Promote a culture that reflects the organization’s values, encourages good performance and rewards productivity in order to boost employee loyalty and performance.
– Develop annual plan, associated budgets and sales strategies, monitor performance against budget, initiating corrective action where necessary to ensure operations are conducted within the agreed financial parameters and targets are achieved.
– Develop organization changes as per company development and performance.
– Open to ANY nationality
– Male/Female, 45 years and below
– Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree Holder
– Minimum of 15 years of total experience, preferably in the FMCG industry
– In depth knowledge and experienced in profit and loss, budgeting, setting of sales strategies and monitoring of sales performance
– Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
– Excellent communication, leadership, motivational, project planning and presentation skills
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.