Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East and North Africa, Americas, Central Asia, India, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Our Middle East and North Africa hub started in 1998 and has successfully operated in a wide range of countries, delivering project and programme management and cost consultancy services.
A full-time site-based client-facing project leader role. To be based in Pakistan, managing a construction management team.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Overseeing the project development and team from start to end.
• Providing direction and support to a multinational project team.
• Planning and implementing of project from inception to handover of the project.
• Developing a full scale project execution plans.
• Managing the project budget and resource allocation.
• Ensuring the quality assurance of the projects.
• Monitoring and reporting on progress of the project to the client and all stakeholders.
• Implementing and managing the project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.
• Projecting the evaluations and assessment of results.
• Defining the project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
• Communicating effectively the project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear manner.
• Determining and assessing the need for additional staff and making the appropriate recruitment.
• Determining the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analysing results and troubleshoot problem areas.
• Building, developing and cultivating any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
• You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams.
• You will have a construction or cost consultancy project management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace have to offer.
Rewards and recognition
With Mace you will deepen your knowledge and skills, work with inspiring colleagues, influential clients and get to see the world.
We invest in our people and provide a strong benefits package that includes a competitive salary, private medical insurance, 1 volunteer day a year and other location-specific allowances.
Apply now for a confidential discussion.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first – going home safe and well, Client focus – deliver on our promise, Create opportunity – for our people to excel, Integrity – always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.