Strategy & Planning
• Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders. (K.O meetings – Transition scope)
• Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion. (Emails, Status update Queries, Project updates)
• Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis. (Daily /Weekly status updates – Drop Box)
• Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.(Internal & External Meetings)
• Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.(MS Project)
• Track project milestones and deliverables. (Key)
• Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas. (Key)
• Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle. (to ensure on time completions of projects)
• Conduct project post mortems and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements. (RCA , Risk Analysis, Lessons Learnt)
• Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management. (ISDP & TTMP)
Acquisition & Deployment
• Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals. (Resource Planning, Weekly delivery planning meetings)
• Draft and submit recommendations subsequent to budget changes when/where necessary. (Variations within implementations)
• Where required, negotiate with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company. (Docucare, Analysts, Engineers)
• Determine and assess need for additional staff and/or consultants and make the appropriate recruitment if necessary during project cycle. (Mega deals / Qtr end implementations etc)
• Direct and manage project development from beginning to end. (Project Scope & Timelines)
• Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
• Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel. (Technical lead/Account Manager etc)
• Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team. (Team Spirit)
• Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path. (Both XEM & Client)
• Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations. (Use templates)
• Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans. (Changes are a constant hence be proactive to identify those early)
• Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.(Mentor & Coach)
• Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
Knowledge & Experience
• [5+] years direct work experience in a project management, implementation capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution.
• Strong familiarity with project management software, such as [MS Project, MS Office]
• Technically competent with various software programs, such as [SAP/SFDC]an advantage.
Formal Education & Certification
• University degree or college diploma in the field of [IT / Science preferable].
• Certifications in [PMI,ITIL,]
• Proficient to use [MSProject, MS Office].
Xerox Corporation is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works every day across the globe in more than 160 countries. Xerox Emirates is a joint venture of Xerox Corporation & the Mohamed Hareb Al Otaiba Group.
Xerox Emirates reaches out to small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers and partners who serve them.
We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital, Office and mobile, Personal and social. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
We market the entire range of Xerox digital copy, scan, print products, solutions & Managed Print Services offerings in the UAE. The product portfolio includes high-end digital production publishing and printing systems, networked color & mono laser printers & digital multi-functional office devices and solutions. Xerox Emirates Services division offers solutions for Information Management, Business Process Outsourcing & Transportation.
Xerox Emirates is ISO 9001:2008 certified for the Quality Management System which supports Customer Service, Logistics Operations, and Information Technology Services Management.