Job Description & Duties:
Fitout Experience Is Mandatory
• Monitoring the material coordination between production, design, and sales department
• Prepares and submits Material and Sample Submittals in coordination with projects manager
• Having knowledge in health and safety guidelines related to interior fit out project management
• Coordinates between design, estimation, and sales team for given projects
• Analyzes the projects requirements and plan Manpower, materials as per given BOQ from estimation department in coordination with store team and purchaser
• Prepares the method statements and work specific quality control plans, ensuring that delivered materials are in accordance with quantity and quality, monitor and control materials release in coordination with store team
• Maintains the records of the transfer slips with any quality issues arise over the production course.
• Identifies operational problems by observing and studying system function and performance results; investigating complaints and suggestions
• Develops working instructions, workmanship standards and process documents, to ensure that they are followed and ensure a strict adherence to the production schedule
• Identifies operational priorities by assessing operational objectives; determining project objectives, such as, efficiency, cost savings, energy conservation, operator convenience, safety, environmental quality; estimating relevance time, and costs
• Improves and Develops continually existing operation to improve quality, productivity, efficiency, and cost savings and determining impact on total system
• Manages manufacturing documentation required for product manufacturing
• Identifies the ways to reduce production costs through recommendations – i.e. new process equipment, equipment justification to improve performance
• Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
• Trains and supervise staff on new developed processes and technologies, establish a training and quality culture
• Verifies, coordinates and participate (as needed) in site surveys before proceeding with production to validate the project drawings
• Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed by (Operations Research, Safety Management, Reporting Skills, Manufacturing Control Planning, Manufacturing Methods and Procedures, Manufacturing Quality, Supply Management, Analyzing Information, Technical Understanding, Innovation, Quality Focus)
• Delivers significant and quantifiable process improvement and financial benefit across the organization on assigned projects
• Establishes strong, effective and collaborative relationships with team leaders
• Arranges production force into balanced groups and distribute jobs in between, maintaining proper coordination and integration
• Responsible for work execution, monitoring and supervision
• In addition to a bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
• Minimum 4 or more years of experience in the field and fit-out experience is mandatory knowledge of project planning
• Experience in a leadership role to ensure to handle the responsibilities of the job.
STYRO is a leading integrated producer of Expanded polystyrene (EPS) offering solutions and services to customers in a variety of markets throughout the UAE and emerging markets.
STYRO Ltd. (STYRO Insulation Material Industries LLC) was established in the Millennium year 2000. For more than 15 years now, Styro has supported the market in different fields and services mainly Insulation, Construction, Decoration and Packaging. The manufactured product at our factory is Styro Expanded polystyrene foam, where others call it with different names like Styrofoam in USA, Thermocol in India and Pakistan, STYROPOR in Germany and some parts of Europe. As a factory based in UAE, we are also suppliers and dealers of other products like, Extruded polystyrene (XPS), Polyurethane / Polyisocynurate, Rockwool, Glass Wool and Geo-textile. Through the years, STYRO Ltd. became more than a Manufacturer of Expanded Polystyrene, but as a one stop full solution house servicing most sectors in GCC starting from UAE Cities like Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah and the northern Emirates reaching the neighboring cities like Muscat- Oman and Doha-Qatar, nevertheless our boundaries are unlimited in the Middle East.