Responsibilities & Duties
• Researches, prospects, obtain leads and develop new business opportunities to reach sales targets.
• Captures leads and prospects and maintains a database for such prospects.
• Sell properties by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects recommending solutions.
• Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
• Ensures sales orders are created in CRM and all milestones updated for all deals closed.
• Ensures all customer information is captured and recorded accurately in CRM.
• Validates and verifies all documentation submitted by the customers, prior to processing a sale to ensure compliance with the policy at all times.
• Updates himself of the competitors pricing and other initiatives.
• Prospects and meets clients outside the sales office by scheduling meetings in a way that do not affect sales center operations.
• Conducts viewing for prospects.
• Completes other assigned tasks within given deadlines.
• Ensures compliance with the sales policies at all times.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Represents the company during exhibitions and shows where Binghatti is participating or invited.
• Participate in sales launches / events whenever required.
• Minimum Graduate degree in relevant discipline/industry
Working Experience & Skills
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in Sales, Property Development or Real Estate
• Excellent English Language skills required.
• Ability to communicate clearly and precisely (written & oral).
• Good Computer skills in Microsoft Office.
• Strong customer focus.
• Good Presentation skills.
• Strong team player.
• Ability to adapt to change.
• Ability to negotiate.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills
Binghatti Holding is an international investment holding company headquartered in Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC). The company focuses on high-growth potential projects in the real estate, hospitality, education, industrial, construction and FMCG sectors. Empowered by mercantile experience since 1875, the brand seeks to redefine the norms of the region by delivering reasonably priced high quality products in a timely manner.
Binghatti Developers, the real estate development branch of Binghatti Holding operates throughout the UAE with a value of more than AED 3 Billion and 30 projects, including the AED 1 Billion Swarovski Sparkle Towers in Dubai Marina. The company currently operates in several areas throughout Dubai including Dubai Silicon Oasis, Dubai Marina, Jumeirah Village Circle, Liwan, Dubai Land Residence Complex and Business Bay.
Binghatti Beverages, the beverage manufacturing arm of Binghatti Holding was established to provide world class beverages catering to the unique tastes of the GCC and MENA region. The company focuses on capitalizing on the region’s growing FMCG industry by commercializing the traditional juice flavors ethnic to the Middle East. The company recently invested more than AED 250 Million in a Kizad, Abu Dhabi production facility equipped with state of the art Tetra Pak filling and packaging lines. The facility sits on a plot of more than 1 million square feet and currently produces the Binghatti Beverages’ signature brand, Raubi of London.
Binghatti Hospitality intends to provide world class Hospitality Management services throughout the GCC and MENA region. The company’s primary concentrations include Food & Beverage, Hoteliering, Art Curation, Facilities Management, Sales, Marketing & ecommerce, Finance, Revenue Management, Purchasing, Human Resources, and Information Technology services related to the Hospitality Industry. The company is primarily known for their CUPAGAHWA and Aghatti café and restaurant brands in the UAE.
Binghatti Industries envisages the establishment of a technologically advanced, environmentally friendly, and sustainable smart aluminum production facility capable of producing up to 10,000 tons of aluminium frames and profiles per year. The intricate process involves the latest technology in aluminium manufacturing and processing machinery to ensure the highest environmental standards of production. The facility will also feature a state of the art joinery equipped with modern technology to produce fire resistant doors and wooden decor products.
Granada Europe Construction (GEC) is an international construction company with ‘first class unlimited’ rating. Headquartered in Dubai, GEC’s main line is principal contracting involving high-rise buildings, large purpose-built complexes, and infrastructure execution. In recent years, GEC has also moved into the niche of executing exquisite and extravagant projects for internationally renowned VIP clients.