• Coordinate with all faculties to produce printed and web versions of course offering each semester.
• Prepare final exam schedules each semester.
• Prepare academic calendar, catalog, registration procedures and other publications as needed.
• Prepare CHEDS reports and other state mandated reports.
• Release final grades and prepare dean’s honor lists and probation list each semester.
• Handle student registration.
• Coordinate with faculty members to organize course files for every course each semester.
• Develop and manage the student information system (SIS).
• Operate Moodle: coordinate with faculty members to add courses every semester, enroll students in classes, back up courses on server.
• Prepare Student Feedback Forms and coordinate with faculty members and students to get them filled each semester.
• Provide CHEDS data to the Institutional Effectiveness officer and submit for submission to the Ministry of Education each semester.
• Bachelor degree or equivalent.
• Computer proficient.
• 5+years of work experience in Registration in Education industry.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in Arabic and English.
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Service oriented.
• Collegial, team player.
Dubai Investments PJSC is a leading investment company listed on the Dubai Financial Market with over 19,800 shareholders and a paid-up capital of AED 4 billion. Incorporated in 1995, Dubai Investments PJSC is a world-class company that targets investments in viable and profitable entities. The Company has grown exponentially with investments in a number of businesses across sectors – real estate, manufacturing & industrial, healthcare, education and financial investments across the UAE and the Middle East.
Dubai Investments portfolio includes 40 subsidiaries & joint ventures across a wide array of industries. Since its inception, Dubai Investments has challenged the norms and introduced cutting-edge technologies, pioneering business models, unique investment strategies and innovative concepts across its diversified portfolio spanning different sectors and markets.
Setting an example of strong, sustainable growth, Dubai Investments aims to continue its journey towards enhancing the commercial and trade interests of the UAE as it continues to seek investment opportunities in new sectors, locally and internationally, as part of its strategic expansion plans.
Dubai Investments’ core operating principles are to achieve attractive returns from investing in healthy businesses with high growth potential; to achieve shareholder satisfaction through a commitment to total quality, to leverage the opportunities offered by new technology; and to be a good corporate citizen, with clearly defined value proposition, including:
- Accountability & Ownership
- Work Excellence
- Human Capital Asset