1) Align, level, and anchor machinery.
2) Attach loads to rigging to provide support or prepare them for moving, using hand and power tools.
3) Attach pulleys and blocks to ¦xed overhead structures such as beams, ceilings, and gin pole booms, using bolts
4) Control movement of heavy equipment through narrow openings or con¦ned spaces, using chainfalls, gin poles,
gallows frames, and other equipment.
5) Dismantle and store rigging equipment after use.
6) Fabricate, set up, and repair rigging, supporting structures, hoists, and pulling gear, using hand and power tools.
7) Manipulate rigging lines, hoists, and pulling gear to move or support materials such as heavy equipment, ships, or
8) Select gear such as cables, pulleys, and winches, according to load weights and sizes, facilities, and work
schedules. Signal or verbally direct workers engaged in hoisting and moving loads, in order to ensure safety of workers and
10) Test rigging to ensure safety and reliability.
11) Tilt, dip, and turn suspended loads to maneuver over, under, and/or around obstacles, using multi-point suspension
2,500 to 3,500
per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: VISA, Flights, 30 days yearly leave, Health Insurance, Accommodation
Aramco Approval Mandatory
Prior Work Experience in Petrochemical and Oil & Gas industries
Preference will be given to the candidate available in Saudi Arabia.
Driving license from any GCC is advantage
Riggers available in India, Pakistan, Nepal and Philippines also welcome to apply
P I C S A R A B I A (Process Instrumentation & Control Solutions) is a provider of Automation, Controls and Instrumentation Engineering Services, Electrical Engineering Services, Systems Integration, and Technical Support in Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Pharmaceutical, all kinds of Manufacturing plants, Health (Hospitals) & Construction Industries in Saudi Arabia. For over a period of time, PICSARABIA has built a solid reputation for technical excellence and an uncompromising commitment to quality. We have assembled and trained a highly skilled and experienced team of Engineers and Technicians who deliver a broad range of Design Consultancy and Engineering Support services to virtually all major industries in the region.
PICSARABIA understands client needs for Electrical and Instrumentation service is critical for ensuring stable, accurate and reliable control of process. Our instrumentation team takes pride in their ability to meet project schedules and exceed expectations of our customers.