What you will do
The Sales Engineer, HVAC Aftermarket will be directly reporting to Sales Manager, Aftermarkets. You will be based in Dubai and will be part of the team responsible for generating business through AMC contracts, L&M (Labour & Material) jobs and spare parts sales, and driving the growth of the Aftermarket business segment for Building Technology and Solutions with particular focus on HVAC portfolio.
You will be concentrating on converting our current installation base business in Aftermarket, increasing our market share with new business customers in the region. As a member of this team, you will work within a vibrant environment that provides a platform for you to use your experience to generate business from running HVAC installation base.
How you will do it
* As an experienced Sales Engineer, you will have complexity knowledge of HVAC systems and will carry out site audits and suggest new ideas for site improvements to our existing customers or any new customers with the active installed base.
* You will be focused to seek and develop long term customer relationships, and self-motivated to drive your territory growth for our AMC’s, L&M jobs.
* Develop a sales strategy to gain customer understanding of company product offerings qualify and prioritize opportunities, maintain appropriate territory records, develop financial justifications, prepare proposals, make presentations, and perform necessary follow-ups for a successful closing of the sale.
* Maintain established accounts through regular customer contact in pursuit of following sales, and reporting progress and updating sales tools for opportunity creation and projection of forecasts with an accuracy of above 95%.
What we look for
* Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or similar field
* 5 years minimum sales experience in HVAC Aftermarket Segment within UAE?
* Proven track record of selling AMC contract and getting L&M jobs
* Deep knowledge of HVAC system
* Proficiency in generating new business from running HVAC installation base and also generating new business
* Determined, results-driven, strong sales drive
* Fluent language skills in English
* Sales experience in Aftermarket (AMC and L&M) Segment of HVAC portfolio in Dubai market
* Proficient in conducting technical site audits
* Valid driving license
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 120,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities.
Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.