The ideal candidate should have
• Strong experience of selling a high volume of petroleum products with attractive margins with a solid performance track record.
• Develop the planning and strategy.
• Identify and secure business from new and existing clients/customers
• Build relationships with oil majors and traders
• Maintain and develop key customers in the bunkering market and with brokers
• Monitor the developments and coordinate processes and manage the entire sales cycle independently with minimum supervision
• Negotiate sale prices and terms with counterparties and closing the sales deals
• Well aware of local market, laws, rules regulations, price movements and UAE ports.
• Work closely with operations, planning, shipping and other traders
• Negotiate with parties, acquire approval and prepare coordinate contracts and close the deal.
• Coordinate, execute, maintain and or improve department administrative activities and systems
8,000 to 10,000
per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelors Degree
• Minimum 5-7 Years of work experience in selling of Petroleum products. Looking for one who is specialized in Oil products suppliers in UAE like Bitumen, Cutback, Emulsion, Base oil, Furnace oil, Fuel Oil, Light Diesel Oil, Diesel, Paraffin Wax, Slack Wax, Grease, Rubber Process Oil & other related products.
• Strong relating and networking skills
• Delivering Results and meet both customer and organization expectation
• Researching the market and adapting to volatile conditions·
• Ability to understand oil economics across the barrel and act on market movements opportunities.
• Strong experience in the physical oil markets, either as a trader or analyst, with a strong understanding of the market fundamentals and the oil/shipping market value chain.
• Understanding of financial markets, and their impact on the oil industry.
• Minimum of three years of trading experience on petroleum products.
• Time management skills for managing multiple tasks simultaneously while completing work within allocated timeframes.
• Positive “can-do” attitude and team player
• Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
Excelsior is a bespoke HR and recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Security, Facilities Management, Education and Automotive sectors. Excelsior provides a high quality, reliable and affordable solution to companies in these sectors.
Exciting opportunities and market insights will be regularly posted on this page. If you are a talented individual looking for a change, then our highly experienced Consultants are ready to match you with an exciting new career opportunity.