My client requires a SAP ABAP Consultant, the key deliverables or activities expected – SAP ABAP development, pre-prod deployment review, incident & SR support, SIT/UAT support, SAP functional analysis.
• Working locally you will be involved with P1 and P2 incidents 24/7 support.
6,000 to 10,000
per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
The primary skills, knowledge and experience being sort after for these deliverables include:
• 4 years+ experience in ABAP development.
• Experience in WebDynPro, BSP, ALE-IDocs, Bdocs, BAPI’s, BDC, Adobe Forms, RFC’s ,SmartForms, SAP Scripts.
• Experience in ABAP OOPS development.
• Excellent ABAP debugging skills.
• Experience in workflow design and support.
• Experience in upgrade and related SPAU / SPDD activities.
• Excellent Documentation skills.
• Worked with BI custom extractors.
• SAP ABAP certified consultant.
• Have worked in a support role.
• Knowledge of SAP functional modules desired.
Since establishing our position in 2012 as a UK only focused SAP agency, our clients have requested that we support them in other areas, this has led to tremendous growth and we now supply Consultants with IT, Infrastructure, Development, Architecture, Testing, Databases, CRM, SAP, Oracle, Cloud and BIG Data skills as well as Leadership positions.