• Fully understands the principles and application of COMPANY’S work permit system together with safety precautions required when working on offshore platform.
• Involve in Tool Box Talks with regard to the safe work practice.
• Erecting and dismantling scaffolding; inspect and sort scaffolding as required.
• Should possess scaffolding/ rigging training for oil and gas facilities.
• Responsible in all aspects of deck activities
• Carrying out good housekeeping and continually cleaning general deck areas to remove potential obstructions and return equipment and material not in use to their designated storage areas.
• Loading and off-loading materials
• Participating in project work as instructed by Rigger Leader man and Foreman
• Continuously monitor rigging equipment being used and remove from service any equipment found defective
• Ensuring that all activities are undertaken in accordance with all safety and quality requirements
• Knowledge of DP vessel operations
• Job Title: Scaffolder
• Job Location: Total ABK Offshore
• Work/Leave Cycle: 6 weeks on / 3 weeks off
• Project Duration: 3 months from August
Education & Experience:
• Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years onshore/offshore experience in their respective field.
• Candidates who worked in the Total ABK previous campaigns will be preferred.
Euro Mechanical has supported the growth of Abu Dhabi’s energy sector for more than 40 years. We provide proficient solutions and expertise throughout the sector and are proud to have developed a reputation synonymous with world-class professional services, responsiveness. Collaboration and client assistance. Over the years Euro Mechanical has shaped a business philosophy where partnerships, service quality, consistency and above all customer satisfaction are paramount.