– Should have sound business knowledge in Core banking foundations, Current Account and Savings Account, Teller, Deposit and Interest and Charges and payment Modules in any of the core banking product (FLEXCUBE is preferable).
– Should have the ability to fit client requirements with product functionality.
– Proficiency in English, French and Arabic.
– Knowledge on Islamic Banking modules.
– Knowledge on Lending and Corporate modules & Virtual Account Management, Liquidly management in any of the core banking product.
– Strong analytical and communication skills
– Ability to troubleshoot / follow a methodical approach to problem resolution
– Should be having collaborative attitude to work with local & distributed teams
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models – including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds – to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.