* Role: Senior Airport Infrastructure Manager
* Location: Saudi Arabia
* Salary package: US $14,000 – $27,000 per month + package
In relation to the Airport, you will:
* Manage the Technical Design of Transportation Systems, Fleets, Smart Traffic, Transportation Logistics, and Marine Transportation works site-wide.
* The purpose of the design manager is to ensure that the design of all Transportation-related projects is executed successfully.
* Supporting technical delivery of highway and civil engineering projects with Transportation engineering input into multi-disciplinary projects.
* Actively contribute to project design development by contributing to internal coordination, clash detection and design review sessions.
Ensure designs are compliant with the overall strategic plan and objectives.
* Compliance with Quality, Safety, Environment, and managerial procedures, thus ensuring work produced is technically accurate and delivered in accordance with the appropriate standards.
* Assist with the implementation of the annual business plan and targets and execute the strategic agenda for the Roads & Transportation Engineering team.
* Ensure that the strategy is translated into operational business plans for the Roads & Transportation Engineering team.
* Coordinate the activities of the Roads & Transportation Engineering team.
* Manage the team by setting priorities and objectives, managing performance, and providing ongoing feedback and coaching to meet the functional challenges and goals.
* Serve as a role model to ensure employees’ awareness and commitment to the company mission, values, and corporate strategy to continuously improve performance.
Engineering & Design Operation
* Review and approve the development of civil, roads & infrastructure engineering-related designs, and detailed engineering works performed by engineering contractors.
* Manage the review and verification of site selection, site surveys, site preparations, civil works general layouts, roads & building location, security requirements, mobility studies, Smart Technology, technical specifications, standards, design calculations, critically rating and engineering procedures, evaluation reports and award recommendations prepared by contractors for projects.
* Perform integrity reviews and ensure study recommendations are implemented as necessary.
* Ensure value engineering applications and cost-effective solutions are incorporated at all stages of project execution.
Job Requirements /Skills
* Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering/Master’s Degree Transportation (Preferred)/PMP (Optional)
* Professional Engineering Registration (C. Eng / Pr. Eng – Preferred)
* Minimum of +12 years of relevant experience in a similar position and 5 years of experience in a managerial position. Airports project experience will be a huge plus
* Transportation Design
* Roads Design, Mobility Strategy, Smart Technology optional but highly beneficial
* Project Planning, Risk, Cost and Schedule Management
* Client Role and/or Site experience (project delivery preferable)
* Managing Consultants/Time Management
* Team Building
If you match the above criteria, please contact Gideon Towers.
The Highfield Company is a specialist recruitment consultancy that focuses on the international construction and engineering industry sectors. With combined recruitment experience of more than 20 years, the directors have worked on technical and management positions at all levels, from Graduate to Executive, and for many of the Construction industry’s leading companies.
With experience of sourcing candidates for assignments in over 100 countries, The Highfield Company is perfectly equipped to service the needs and requirements of any construction, property or engineering based employer anywhere in the world. Our consultants are specialists in their designated disciplines, which include Building & Construction, Civil Engineering, Oil & Gas, PQS & Cost Consultancy, Project Management, Consulting Engineering, Mechanical & Electrical and Facilities Management.