Key responsibilities include:
Review resource (manpower and equipment) histogram weekly or monthly as required.
Monitoring the project schedule at all stages:
Evaluate the allocation of resources and provide recommendations to maintain required progress.
Develop and implement planned versus actual progress charts (histograms/S curves).
Reports and analyses deviations from the plan.
Track, monitor, and forecast progress of all activities and deliverables such as products, engineering documents fabrication status, and construction of all disciplines.
Analyze gaps between the planned and actual progress and highlight the areas of concern that required action of the associate task member.
– Candidate should have an engineering degree, with at least 10 years of experience (Min. 6 years in the GCC) and should be located in Qatar with NOC.
– Essential planning software knowledge like Primavera is essential
– Excellent leadership and communication skills
– Knowledge of production/construction ratios, bar-charts, and flow diagrams
– Understanding of construction sequencing/work breakdown structure
– Excellent planning skills
– Numerical Aptitude
– Business Aptitude
G.E.T Generic Engineering Technologies is staffed by fully-qualified management and operations personnel. With almost a quarter century of engineering and construction experience, our management and technical teams have delivered a wide range of turnkey projects, from the initial design, construction and commissioning stages, through to an operational level.
Our in-house expertise in design & build extends to a wide range of engineering disciplines:
Design and Construction
Civil and Structural Works
Mechanical, Electrical and Sanitary Systems
We offer our clients an excellent service that is quality-driven, professional services and delivering high end quality projects on time and within budget, while adhering with the international standards and best practices.