Systems Senior Sales Representative for Egypt, FSI Sectors
Oracle North Africa is looking for a an energetic and dynamic sales person with experience in Hardware / Systems/ Cloud Systems Solutions Sales to join its Systems line of business to sell the heart of the Systems portfolio as well as the Oracle’s engineered pre-integrated solutions in Egypt.
Our Sales Representative will be responsible for selling Oracle’s systems portfolio to both existing as well as new Oracle customers primarily within FSI sector customers in Egypt . Primary responsibilities will include: prospecting, business development, developing proposals, forecasting, negotiating, customer presentations, building reference accounts, and other sales and account management activities. A key requirement for success is the ability to work in a cross-functional environment and represent the business throughout all levels internally and in to the market.
• Achieve sales goals.
• Build and execute the sales strategy to develop and manage sales pipelines and revenue.
• Provide end-to-end sales experience and subject matter expertise.
• Develop, recommend and implement a comprehensive Systems sales plan for the sales territory or industry in agreement with sales management.
• Provide forecast and pipeline information.
• Build strong relationships with customers and partners.
• Organize and lead customer appointments, qualify opportunities, manage proposals and formal customer presentations.
• Develop new accounts and/or expanding existing accounts within large accounts market in Egypt, especially finance sector (banking, insurance etc)
• The main responsibility will be the Systems Portfolio, including servers, storage, virtualization and engineered systems and cloud systems as well as drive cloud enabled solutions sales.
• You will also act as an evangelist and will be responsible for being the face of Oracle in front of a client, be able to orchestrate other areas of the Portfolio to propose the most complete solution offer to your customers.
• Participate in account planning.
• Facilitate knowledge transfer to customers and channel partners.
• Developing and maintaining a strategy and product sales plans to address the designated industry sector or territory.
• Generating and following up on leads and qualifying and prioritizing opportunities
• Marshalling internal and partner resources to conduct campaigns/ sales cycles
• Identifying and working with the appropriate people in Oracle and the Customer
• Developing, extending and maintaining relationships with the appropriate staff
• +5-7 years of experience in a sales role with proven track record of success in a sales driven organisation, ideally selling IT/Technology related products/services (cloud infrastructure, pre-integrated engineered systems, storage, data center, networking solutions etc.)
• A good understanding of Systems & Cloud Systems industry practices, dynamics, and market trends will be appreciated including cloud computing transformation
• Bachelors Degree or higher.
• Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills in English.
• Demonstrable skills in communication.
• Experience developing and driving business opportunities at the highest level
• Energy, passion, enthusiasm, commitment & flexibility
• Ambition to develop your career at Oracle
• Knowledge of Finance sector in Egypt market is highly desired
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models – including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds – to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.