Middle East Executive are currently hiring a Skincare Specialist for a skincare and beauty e-commerce business.
• Meeting with clients to discuss skin related issues.
• Evaluate client’s by asking questions and performing skin analysis and assessment.
• Explain and provide unbiased recommendations on products, treatment etc.
• Provide advice on skincare products and match with client needs.
• Create content on skin care products and procedures.
• Deep understanding of skin related products and their application.
12,000 to 15,000
per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Sound experience in the beauty and skin industry, working directly with clients.
• Proven understanding and knowledge of skin related problems, products and treatments.
• Certified skin assessor, able to identify specific skin related problems and provide applicable recommendations
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• CIDESCO, ITEC or CIBTAC qualified.
• Dermatology, cosmetology or aesthetic related qualification/degree.
• Fluency in Arabic is beneficial.
The Middle East Executive Group has become the first choice for industry professionals wanting to work in the Gulf region.
We understand exactly how supply chain performance and sales performance impacts the bottom line and top line of product led businesses and we have the experience, network & expertise to match skilled professionals with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this highly strategic industry.
Our specialist teams internally are;
- Commercial Management & Sales
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Strategic HR
The industries we focus on are;
- 3PL / Freight Forwarding
- Food & FMCG
- Medical & Pharmaceutical