m2r are working with a major technical training company in Saudi Arabia who need a Technical Job Certification Administrator with refining lubricant industry experience.
– Analyse technical job tasks and duties.
– Develop Job Task Standards (JTS) for all job tasks.
– Create the certification process and procedures to carry out the independent spot-check evaluation by technically qualified personnel.
– Develop the Individual Development Plans (IDP).
– Develop Job Task Certification processes to confirm that the employee can perform a specific job assignment.
– Establish a quality assurance development program.
– Build a recertification process and mechanism to periodically verify that employees have a valid certification and are still competent to perform their duties safely and effectively.
– Set-up OJT performance objectives that must be achieved for a technical job certification.
– Develop the OJT specific job criteria that Mentors and Evaluators must meet to perform their duties effectively in supporting employees during their OJT assignments.
4,700 to 6,000
per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
– A bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering, chemistry, or another equivalent technical degree. An advanced degree is desirable.
– A minimum of 10 years’ experience in the technical area of the refining lubricant industry.
– Ability to work well within a team.
– Excellent communication, presentation, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
– Fluency in English, both verbal and written.
– Familiarity with basic computer software such as MS Office.
– FROM 17500SAR £3700 / $4700), dependent upon experience
– Housing & transport allowance
– Medical insurance
– Return flights
– Work visa (single)
– 1 yr contract (renewable)
– ASAP Start Dates (if in KSA)
To apply, you MUST send your CV asap and we will call you to discuss in more detail if you meet the minimum requirements above.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
Established in 2001, m2r Education is a multi award winning UK based firm offering a quality and ethical recruitment service to overseas organisations within the education & training sectors.
Our clients are viewed as valuable partners and include international schools, FE colleges, HE institutions, independent training centres and corporate organisations. Our aim is to develop long lasting relationships and help them grow by providing the best talent possible via an excellent customer experience.
Our candidates are treated with respect and professionalism at all times. We genuinely want to help and will advise you on your next overseas move. Having core values centred on integrity and quality, we will always do our utmost to help without pushing positions forward which are not necessarily suitable.
This is why we have won over 6 international business awards, been used as case studies by the British Government and received glowing references from those that have experienced our service.