Are you passionate about building amazing user experience and using Design Thinking to solve client’s problems?
Come join us as a valuable temporary resource for 5 months!
• You are a talented UI/UX designer & developer with a passion for creating amazing user experiences.
• You have an impeccable eye for clean and interesting design.
• You possess superior UI/UX skills and are able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and then transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces
• Your primary focus will be the design & development of front-end & secondary focus towards working with end users to define the scope, solution and design layouts using Design Thinking
• You will periodically lead an agile team to collaboratively design, develop and implement the next generation of Applications
• You will be working with clients across Middle East & Africa region
• Designing both low and high definition visual designs, and being able to explain all your decisions to senior stakeholders
• Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
• Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
• Rapid prototyping skills using standard tools such as Sketch, Invision, Adobe XD, etc.
• Understanding, qualifying and framing the problem or opportunity after conducting thorough user research and feedback evaluation
• Work with other functions in locking down the scope, implementing architecture, and managing project delivery.
• Collaborate closely with other development functions & client’s during each phase of the development cycle to ensure robust and smooth Application delivery.
• Ensuring that no user is left behind by ensuring that usability best practices and accessibility guidelines are followed and consistently used throughout portfolio of projects
What Do You Need To Essentially Have?
• MS degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science or related field
• 4+ years of professional experience, including 2-3 years of user-centric UI/UX experience
• Extremely good with design tools (adobe photoshop), dynamic prototyping (InVision, Sketch, Adobe XD etc.) and design collaboration (Sympli.io)
• Solid 2+ years of experience in leading projects independently
• Experience in creating wireframing, storyboards, user flows & process flows
• Up-to-date with the latest UI/UX trends, techniques, and technologies
• Experience in User Experience design and graphic user interface modelling.
• Knowledge of the full software development lifecycle
• Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
• Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
• Ability to think critically, solve problems creatively and effectively
• Excellent and creative problem-solving skills
• Experience working in an agile development team
• Formal training in Design Thinking would be a clear advantage
Desired but Not Mandatory Experience
• Product management
• Define user stories
• User research
• Usability testing
• Degree in design, interaction design, or related
• A relevant degree but not mandatory if they have relevant experience.
• The ideal candidate will come from a Visual/Interaction/Communication design background with at least 7 years of commercial experience ideally within a financial services industry.
Refinitiv is one of the world’s largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure, serving over 40,000 institutions in approximately 190 countries. We provide leading data and insights, trading platforms, and open data and technology platforms that connect a thriving global financial markets community – driving performance in trading, investment, wealth management, regulatory compliance, market data management, enterprise risk and fighting financial crime. We are new market pioneers with 167 years of confidence. Breaking new barriers. Enabling more responsible, transparent and connected financial markets. We redefine what data can do. Through an open ecosystem, a high-performance culture, analytics, insights and technology.
Be the breakthrough, activate your future and shape ours.