Bearded men are very appealing and they seem to have this manly feel about them that is just attractive. However, only a well groomed beard passes for this sort of attraction. Most men know only about keeping the facial hair well-trimmed and combed out but it takes a little more effort to have a shiny and healthy beard. This is where the beard oil comes into the picture.
Beard oil is a moisturizer that is designed especially for the grooming of facial hair. Considering that the hair is even coarser than that on the head, men need to pay a little more attention to facial hair to maintain its beautiful look. The oil is made using helpful ingredients such as jojoba oil, argan oil, grape-seed oil, castor and almond oil among others. Beard oils are also packed with vitamin E and other essential oils that give a beautiful scent. Because they are made for men, the essential oils commonly used are those considered to be masculine such as sandalwood, cedarwood, peppercorn, lime and bay essential oils.
When using the oil, it is advisable that only a few drops are used. It is also best to use the oil after cleansing or showering. This is mainly because after showering the pores and the follicles are open and will therefore easily absorb the oil, giving the beard a luminous, healthy and shiny look. But why is it important to use the beard oil?
1. The moisturizing oil nourishes the skin under the beard which is usually neglected. You simply need to massage the oil to the skin beneath to benefit from the ingredients.
2. The oil nourishes the facial hair in such a way that beard flakes are kept at bay. Think of the flakes as dandruff of head hair; they are unsightly and no bearded man should have the flakes.
3. The oil minimizes itching that many men experience after a trim or when they have a longer beard. The ingredients simply seep into the pores and follicles and this eliminates such issues.
4. It is a simple way of keeping the facial hair hydrated and looking healthy. It is important that you get the best beard oil to get the best results for your facial hair.
5. The oil softens the texture of the facial hair thus making it manageable. This is especially beneficial to men who love keeping longer beards that can tangle and prove hard to even comb to look good.
6. The pure oils contained in the beard moisturizers have anti-inflammatory properties that also take care of irritation alongside itching experienced by many bearded men.
7. Thanks to the essential oils used in the oil, it can be used as cologne for facial hair giving you that appealing masculine smell.
8. Beard oil works as a styling agent for those with longer beards that they wish to comb in a certain way without having any stray hair. Regular use keeps the beard manageable and easy to control.